Yes my wonderful people, Summer has officially arrived; what with the soaring temperatures and the air-conditioners being summoned upon 24/7. Beauty wise, Summer calls for colours and simplicity; in other words, ‘shake off those neutrals, but don’t go all discotheque’. I hope you get the cue.
- Watermelon Pinks- flowery pastel-pinks are the Springitme’s go-to. With the advent of Summer though, one is allowed to go overboard with ice-lolly pinks.
- Fresh corals and tangerine- not quite pink or red or orange, but a beautiful blend of all three to create a deep-set glow that looks healthy.
- Turquoises and Minty-fresh greens- colours of the sea. They add freshness, vitality, and a certain joy to an otherwise dull wardrobe.
- Lemony yellows- not sun-bright, but a rather pastel wallflower yellow which can be co-ordinated well with whites, navy, and pastel greens.
- Copper- the heat’s response to neutrals; beautiful for the night-time, and goes well with blacks.
That’s all for now. Please forgive me for the quality of the image/s. My P.C. is refusing to connect to my iPhone, hence I had to use my ten-years old digicam.
Lots of love :).