Hello to the fabulous readers of this blog. Well, yesterday the avid red-haired beauty of the blog-o-sphere popularly known as lifewithlilred had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award…..my very first one! I have already thanked her, but that does not mean that I shall not do so again. Thank you so much lifewithlilred for reading the silly little blurbs I write and thank you everyone for taking your time out to show this blog some love :).
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated them, including a link to their blog.
- List the rules and include the award badge in their acceptance post.
- Add seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
Well then, here goes:
- I enjoy eating raw cake-batter.
- I prefer wearing dresses more than tees-and-tops since this way, I do not have to bother about eating the cake batter or the extra-buttered parathas…..at the least I do not have to bother much.
- I am a heavy packer when it comes to traveling since the ‘what if’ always tends to bother me. The ‘Be Prepared’ aspect of the Bharat Scouts and Guides really got stuck to me. It means that I am a heavy grocery shopper too; always buying ration in bulk.
- I have not read the Fifty Shades of Grey yet. I do think of buying the copy every time I visit the bookstore, but I am also aware of the questioning looks it will attract. I tend to stand near the Shakespeare collections and then meander my way over to the Adult Fiction section. One of these days I tell you….
- I love the Harry Potter series; the books more than the movies. And yes, Alan Rickman’s passing had a profound effect on all us Potter nerds, for he had ideally conveyed the iconic character of Severus Snape in a manner which can never be forgotten.
- I have severe icthyophobia…fish freak the life out of me; be them dead or alive.
- I swoon every time I hear Mr. Darcy say the word ‘ardently’ in the film version of Pride and Prejudice (2005), and it has more of a profound effect when one reads the same from the novel.
“You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you”.
The fellow bloggers whom I nominate for this award are:
3. Eleanor May
There you go! I hope that you all enjoyed reading this, and please do share some cute little facts about yourself as well :).